Friday, June 18, 2010

Jumping in to the Blog

Testing one two three. Or maybe it should be uno, dos, tres! Sabrina sent an invitation to join the blog, so I'm just playing with this to see how it works.

I've never been to Latin America, or even Mexico, so I am sooooo excited about going to Ecuador.

I work in administrative ministry, so I feel so blessed to be able to go out and really see what it is like there.

I can't wait to meet the kids, the BVM community, and whatever is going to happen on this journey.

At the same time, it will be hard to be away from my husband and older daughter for 10 days. Karl and I have been married for 21 years. The last time we spent this much time apart, it was hard. I really really missed him. My older daughter will be off on another coast, learning new things, working on her driving....and I won't be there.

But I know this is where Katy and I are called to be.
So I pray that we can just be present and open to the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment